[osis-core] Regex News

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:18:59 -0400

Chris,

Tried taking the "|" out and the schema validates but not the test
document?

Fails on Matt.1.1 when simply removing all the "|" from the osisIDType
simple datatype.

Can try to find more time to run it through some more testing tomorrow
if you really like the other syntax. (I think the regex syntax is a
write-n-leave sort of thing that we will illustrate but rarely modify.

Actually Steve  has asked someone about including methods of referencing
smaller parts into a larger regex for ease of writing.

Patrick