[osis-core] Problem with no <p> markings

Scribe osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:03:16 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for your considerationn guys.  Just to get my point briefly in the
archive:

It seems that paragraph markers are more optional than other Biblical
markup.

Many text don't have, nor should have paragraphing attached.  Probably 90%
of our 200+books do not have them electronically included.

Legacy data is not the only reason for this.  Many Bibles in many
languages may not even have a concept of paragraphing.

I don't think it's our job to mandate markup-- like paragraphing-- only to
allow the markup that people may wish to use.

A cool markup is a practical markup. :)

	-Troy.