[mobile-devel] list dead? Old ipaq...

Familie von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Oct 15 11:39:44 MST 2012

Dear David,

On 15/10/12 18:05, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> I will look tonight and see if we have something which might be suitable for your ipaq.

Ok, if you tried the CAP file from the Swordreader website without
success, have a look here please too:

www.crosswire.org/swordreader

This is the older site which we maintained. There are a number of older
download links.

Swordreader is largely unfortunately abandon ware, as the (then) lead
developer has been hired by Olivetree. I will cc into this email Barry
Drake, who also had an active interest in the application.

Another option would be to install Qutopia (a Linux variant) which
apparently runs very happily on ipaqs and then use QPSword -
http://www.crosswire.org/qpsword/. I am not sure if this is all a world
of pain, but I - as the owner of an ancient Palm - can feel with you
that it would be nice to get these things back to work again.

Yours

Peter