[mobile-devel] list dead? Old ipaq...

David Gardner somloieater at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 07:56:31 MST 2012

Dear Peter (and all),
 I'm happy to report that the version at the older site works happily
on my 2003CE device.

I'll also report that I've moved the whole program to a CF card rather
than main memory and although there's a performance hit (slow loading
of text) the program still works fine,  This is very good news as I
need all the available RAM for running another application.
PS I've also added ESV text too.

Thank-you to all concerned for your work on this nice little program,
and for keeping old versions around too. Even if it is rather old and
hard to compile now, I'm very happy that I can now read scripture on
my ancient ipaq when away from a friendly wifi...