[mobile-devel] list dead? Old ipaq...

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Oct 15 10:05:38 MST 2012

There will be a few people monitoring this list, occasionally.

It tends to be an incubator list - until something has taken off so fast that it benefist from its own list. And Bible was the last application moving off here onto its own list.

I will look tonight and see if we have something which might be suitable for your ipaq.

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------