[mobile-devel] list dead? Old ipaq...

David Gardner somloieater at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:52:16 MST 2012

Hi, I've just joined this mailing list, but looking at the archives
either the server's clock is confused or the list looks dead. Is that
a reasonable assumption, or is it just a quiet part of the decade
right now?

Just in case there is someone reading who knows...

I've got an old HP ipaq which runs windows mobile 2003SE. Is there by
any chance a copy of SwordReader anywhere that would run on it?

I downloaded the SwordReader_PPC_02012009_beta_01.cab and it installed
but when I ran it the device claimed "this is not a valid pocket PC
application":-(

David