[mobile-devel] A new build of And Bible is now available

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:59:04 MST 2011

Hi Mario,

It would be great if you could simplify the localization process.  I
personally was quite enthusiastic about the Launchpad idea but it is
difficult to fit everything into my spare time and it is something I have
never used before.  I am not sure how it would have integrated with the
current architecture.

I sometimes struggle when advising translators because foreign text is not
an area I am very experienced in and it does require one or two tools that
are not commonly used e.g. TextPad.  A few weeks ago I was trying to
remotely assist one helpful translator to use TextPad to edit an xml file
but it became so difficult that I think in the end he gave up.

I am up for anything you recommend if it simplifies translation!

Thanks
Martin