[mobile-devel] A new build of And Bible is now available

Mario Bertrand mario.bertrand at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:41:34 MST 2011

Hi Martin,

I already have proposed a Launchpad integration, but with not much positive
feedback. Launchpad is using gnu gettext .pot template and .po translation
files.  Need some additional tools like xml2po to convert from and back to
xml.

I also found this site which offer free service to opensource project:
http://amanuens.com

You can work directly on android xml files.

Maybe worth giving a try. No need for file conversion. You can auto sync,
import and commit translation directly to code.google account via svn.

Take a look at it and give me some feedback. I have some spare time next
week if you want me to take care of this and do the follow-up after.

Mario Bertrand