[mobile-devel] Pocketsword's maintainer mode and applicability to AndBible

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 01:28:02 MST 2011

Hi,

Last week I found on a friend's iPhone the "maintainer mode".

This is small web-server serving at port 49xxx and allowing direct
upload of a module. You switch it on, upload a module via your PC's
browser and switch it off in the phone again. I used it to check out a
module of a new Bible translation on the translator's iPhone.

I am now wondering if this might have mileage for AndBible too - and not
just for modules, but also for fonts?

Peter