[mobile-devel] And Bible 0.4.0 release candidate 1

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:20:08 MST 2011

I have built And Bible version
0.4.00rc1<http://and-bible.googlecode.com/files/AndBible-0.4.00rc1.apk>
for
Android and it may be downloaded from and-bible
downloads<http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/downloads/list>.
 My plan is to do testing this week and then, hopefully, do a build for App
Market at the end of the week.

In recent months Mario and all the translators have made advances in user
interface translation using Amanuens and there is time for translators to
make any final changes or fixes before next week's release build.

Here is a list of the main changes in this version

   - Improved user interface translations
   - List occurrences of a Strong's number
   - Integrate search results into history
   - Dictionary and Book shortcut keys
   - Navigate to verse
   - Robinson's Greek morphological codes displayed
   - Bug fixes

*Please inform me of any errors you notice.  There has been a recent report
of screen navigation problems using Android 2.3.3.  Could anybody using
2.3.3 feedback?*
*
*
Best regards