[mobile-devel] applying and BUG reports

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 14:58:29 MST 2011

Hi Michael,

Try the new build<http://and-bible.googlecode.com/files/AndBible-0.2.00rc1.apk>.
 Let's use it as a first prototype and either fix what is broken this week
or remove it.

As requested I didn't remove the Hebrew Localisation for old versions of
Android.

Chapter range is used like: "John chapters 10 to 20" so you would need to
translate "chapters" and "to" into Hebrew.  You can see it used in the List
navigation screen.  Leave the unusual '%1$s' like strings alone because Java
uses those to insert application strings e.g. book names or chapter numbers.

Best wishes
Martin