[mobile-devel] applying and BUG reports

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:22:48 MST 2011

Hi Michael,

The files look good to me (but I can't read Hebrew).  I was sent a
tool<http://www.ep3project.info/downloads/ConvertCodes.zip>that maps
UTF-8 to properties files and that seems to have done a good job
on BibleNames.

I am wondering if there will be rtl bidi issues with Hebrew and already I
can see that the combination of Hebrew book names with chapter and verse
causes the numbers to be reversed in the page title.  If that is the only
problem then I will manually reverse the numbers.  I plan to do a build
later today and let you take a look.  Then, we can see what needs fixing or
removing.

I think I will need to disable Hebrew support for Android versions before
2.2 because that is when Hebrew fonts were introduced.  Do you have Android
2.2 on your mobile?  Do you know if there were any special Android versions
for Israeli users containing Hebrew fonts before android 2.2?

Best wishes
Martin