[mobile-devel] Quality of and-bible auto translations - Chinese, Korean, and German

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 02:24:52 MST 2010

An easier way to check the automated translations would be to look in the
strings.xml resource files directly -
German<http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/source/browse/tags/build-0.0.8/AndBible/res/values-de/strings.xml>,
Chinese<http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/source/browse/tags/build-0.0.8/AndBible/res/values-zh/strings.xml>or
Korean<http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/source/browse/tags/build-0.0.8/AndBible/res/values-ko/strings.xml>