[mobile-devel] French translation

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:52:20 MST 2010

Hi Mario,

The launchpad translations web platform does seem to have a lot of
potential.  I need to investigate it further.

Is anybody able to comment on whether other Sword applications use a similar
tool to centralise and manage translations or has anybody actually used
https://translations.launchpad.net/ before?

Thanks
Martin