[mobile-devel] Android bible

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Sat Jul 10 09:28:55 MST 2010

  If you check your code into the Google code
repository, those of us with development
environments could monitor what you are doing and
provide suggestions before you do another full
build.  Of course, you may not want to deal with
all the "noise" that it would generate.

Thanks for your efforts,

Dave