[mobile-devel] Android bible

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 00:20:14 MST 2010

Hi SonWon,

I don't want to frustrate people by putting up a lot of builds which are
only half finished so I am not doing very frequent builds.  I would like to
address many of the issues before making another build available.

I am hoping to do another build in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your continued input and encouragement everybody.  It is much
appreciated.

Best regards
Martin