[mobile-devel] Updated French translation for and-Bible

Marcin Sanecki marcin.sanecki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:40:22 MST 2010

Hi Martin,

Polish translation got improved. Please commit the new translation
from attachment.
I have also realized that there is a problem with special polish
characters in UserMsg.properties. I used utf-8 encoding.
I am sending you new translation  for *.properties without special
characters. Please use it till we find the solution.

Take care
Marcin