[mobile-devel] Updated French translation for and-Bible

Marcin Sanecki marcin.sanecki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:37:54 MST 2010

Hi Martin,

I have attached translated files (UTF-8 encoded).
I have tested it on my eclipse with android emulator - looks good.

Here are my questions:

1. I notice that e.g. in German translation there is no string for
version_text. What in such case? Is the default (english) localization
used for it ?
2. Sometime there is dot at the and of a sentence (indexing_wait_msg)
sometimes not (index_not_available_for_download). Should it gets
improved?
3. For key "search_all_bible" there is a translation:  "Whole bible"
- shouldn't be "whole Bible" ?
4.  <string name="download">Download Documents</string> - why
Document, why not module ?

Take care,
Marcin