[mobile-devel] SwordReader CAB 090alpha3 - URL Correction

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 10 03:31:16 MST 2008

Hi David .............

David Trotz wrote:
> The last email I sent had the correct URL in the text but embedded in
> the tag was the wrong URL resulting in getting another copy of alpha2.
> That's what I get for sending and HTML email :-P
> The corrected URLs are:

It installed OK on mine ......  I always start from a clean slate as my
Sword install is in Storage Card/SWORD ....  this lets me copy the .exe
and the .dll over after I've tried it out.  Instant comment ....  the
NetNotes module bombs out!  It completes the render, displays a nasty
screen with the Greek and some html comments running together in an
almost illegible way.  It did that in the last version, but it didn't
bomb out.  Now, after getting the rendered screen up, it closes with no
error message.  The app. is not running in the background, it has exited.

I'll delete the .conf and try other things later.

If you don't have NetNotes, I'll let you have a copy - it is BIG though!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com