[mobile-devel] SwordReader CAB 090alpha3 - URL Correction

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 10 05:45:13 MST 2008

Barry,
NetNotes is a thorn in my side. ;-) Don't expect it to work for a few
more releases. One thing I have to change with NetNotes and all
commentaries is not to load an entire chapter at a time like we do with
Bible texts. It is sufficient to only load a verse at a time for
commentaries. I have implemented this in the subversion version but it
is still very buggy. Another thing Barnes and NetNotes have some problem
rendering even a verse at a time and I need to look into why. So as I
said wait a few more releases and it should clear up. Lord Willing.

In Christ,
David Trotz