[mobile-devel] SwordReader CAB 090alpha3 - URL Correction

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Tue Sep 9 13:55:03 MST 2008

Guys,
The last email I sent had the correct URL in the text but embedded in
the tag was the wrong URL resulting in getting another copy of alpha2.
That's what I get for sending and HTML email :-P
The corrected URLs are:

http://www.swordreader.org/builds/pocket_pc/SwordReader_PocketPC_090alpha3_09072008.CAB
http://www.swordreader.org/builds/smartphone/SwordReader_SmartPhone_090alpha3_09072008.CAB

Also as a side note. The tab displays when working are pretty cool, but
adding them has added a lot of instability and in some cases I get stack
overflows, other times deadlocks. I am not sure what is going on because
most of the weirdness disapears when I run it in the debugger. Please
pray for me as I try to find the problems. I need to rethink a few
things as well as review my recent changes. I am suspecting that I am
indirectly making a recursive call somewhere and that is leading to the
stack overflows.

In Christ,
David Trotz