[Ichthux-devel] The Future if IchthuX

Sat Oct 22 17:09:21 MST 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 02:29 pm, Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> You're welcome to work on this if this is something you can do. However
> this is not the main goal. In the past I think we have focused too much on
> artwork and not enough on packaging. I think packaging should be the main
> task now. Now if you can't package and can do some artwork, then great :)

I'm actually quite the opposite I can't do art, but I could package I suppose,
but I'm a long time linux and kde user (been using kde since version 1.1.2)
but the way we have the boot and then kde splash is slightly confusing as to
what's going on, even for me, I'm not proposing anything drastic, just use a
different ksplash engine so the splash screen's flow more naturally.