[Ichthux-devel] Alioth account and more ...

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:05:00 MST 2005

As the list seems awake again, I'll use the occasion to notify you of a few
things :

- the ichthux wiki ( http://www.ichthux.org ) wiki has been hacked twice this
week. I received an email a few days ago telling me there were pornographic
pictures on the website, so I went, removed them and changed the password for
the ftp and sqldb. But it got hacked again the next day and now the php
scripts are screwed up. I think it might be a security hole in the wiki.

- we're using this opportunity to move up to alioth. Ben created the account
for the project on alioth yesterday. It can be accessed at
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/ichthux/ so you can subscribe to it. This
way we'll have http, anymous ftp (not working yet...), svn, a forum and more,
well hosted :)

Raphaël

--
Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org