[Ichthux-devel] Ichthux non-download and support policy

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:13:22 MST 2005

Hi all,

In a talk with David and Ben on IRC, we came to talk about user support and
non-download policy for ichthux, that I think we should talk about before we
have to face it (when we have a released installable version).

Ben suggests that we should use LUGs for user support, and have one or two
admins in each church or religious place where ichthux would be installed.

I was also thinking about the non-download release policy. Should CDs that are
not downloaded be sold? How and how much?

These are not problems that are any urgent to be agreed on, but I think
talking about them now might prevent from having to discuss them when we're
ready to release a final version.

Raphaël

--
Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org