[Ichthux-devel] The purpose of IchthuX

Marco Silva mamsbrl at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:00:26 MST 2005

When the I was looking around and found Ichthux, I had in mind a
distro to help small church to resolve administration problems. People
think when we deal with church administration it is business, only
business. They charge a lot of money for the software to administrate
the church. A lot of small church does not have the money to pay it.

I would like to help small churchs, given to them a good resource to
help administration (Desktop and server).

But IchthuX is not only this, can be evangelism tool too.

IchthuX is not for ourselves, it is to build the Church of our Lord
Jesus Christ.

That is MHO.

Marco Silva