[Ichthux-devel] The purpose of IchthuX

Ben Armstrong synergism at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:04:39 MST 2005

I think you've painted it in rather dramatic overtones.  PitP can be
included along with Ichthux the CD, it just cannot be included in
Ichthux CDD.  It's a subtle but important difference.

But I'm curious as to how you see Debian and the social contract as
being at odds with grace and with bringing God glory.  It's just a
tool for maintaining the integrity of Debian, and it does just fine at
that.  It should not be tossed out so lightly.  Debian provides a
strong foundation with strong community support for Ichthux itself.
Start taking pot shots at the social contract, and you'll undermine
the best chance we have at succeeding with Ichthux.

Ben