[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:12:00 MST 2018

Daniel,

Thanks for the report. I also have seen a crash during install, but did
not capture the details. I will try this again. You did not mention how
you avoided the crash on startup you previously had. Also, did you try
the auto scroll?

If you are able, could  you also test a MacOS version. It will be the
first time I have build BibleTime on a Mac, but it seems correct to me.
If you can test it download it from here:

http://sourcearchives.com/BibleTime-2.11.2_xx3.dmg

Gary