[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:42:05 MST 2018

Gary,

I tried out the new build in every way I could think, checking all types
of modules (except glossaries), trying out parallel works, including
different languages Bibles and commentaries, etc. I particularly was
interested in trying ESV with Hebrew in parallel, scrolling from Malachi
to Matthew, which Hebrew would not have. I was not able to cause any
crashes, except occasionally when installing modules, after modules
finished installing, BT would quit. But that was not in every case, and
I would not think that was at all related to the continuous scrolling.

Daniel