[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:26:23 MST 2018

Daniel,

I found that during startup BibleTime was looking for the javascript
directory in its installation. We are no longer using javascript and the
directory does not exist. Sorry for that problem.

I have a corrected download for you. It also fixes a couple of minor
issues I found.

http://http://sourcearchives.com/BibleTime-2.11.2_xx2-win32.exe

btGary