[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:16:44 MST 2018

Daniel,

The newer vesion has "xx2" in the name instead of "xxx". Are you sure
you installed the correct one?

If yes, please start BibleTime from an command window in debug mode.

     cd \Program Files (x86)\BibleTime\bin

     .\BibleTime.exe  --debug

After it hangs look in your home directory for a file named "BibleTime
Debug.txt". It may have some clues about this issue.

Gary