[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 20:44:42 MST 2018

Daniel,

If you are interesting in testing the new features now, I would like the
feedback. I have a Windows version. It is not an official (alpha, beta,
etc.) release.

The only issue I am aware of is with some of the "Display styles". I
would recommend using the Simple style for now.

http://sourcearchives.com/BibleTime-2.11.2_xxx-win32.exe

Thanks,

Gary