[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 05:24:43 MST 2018

Hi, I lurk around these parts, and really like your idea!

The main reason I am really interested in this is the Purism Phone
coming out sometime next year which can run either Gnome, or KDE.  It
will be a vanilla Debian OS, so there are no specific requirements to
run an App (like special APIs).

So, as I have a KDE Neon install (currently Ubuntu 18.04) based I would
like to test this out when you are at a point that some real testing
would be needed.

IIRC the Phone will be using Flatpaks as the main avenue of distribution
(so it is good that you all have also started looking into flatpaks),
and having a Bible app on a phone, is my number one reason to have a
smartphone, so I think it would greatly benefit users of the Purism
phone to have a Bible app using Qt/QML, since it is the main reason some
people have a smartphone.

Regards