[bt-devel] unicode lexicons
kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:12:35 MST 2013
Updated to the latest Sword and reinstalled modules in Mini, problem is
2013/7/15 Костя Маслюк <kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com>
> Hi, all.
> I found that lexicons/glossaries/devotionals does not processed correctly
> in BibleTime. Iteration across all entries in
> CSwordLexiconModuleInfo::entries for *Unicode* modules cause eternal loop
> and incorrect data was received.
> BibleTime 2.9.2 under Windows7x64 is affected/tested. Tested modules:
> ERru_en and DBD.
> In another words BibleTime just freeze when i switch to those modules. Not
> sure whether it is BibleTime bug or Sword.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bt-devel