[bt-devel] unicode lexicons
kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 07:11:37 MST 2013
I found that lexicons/glossaries/devotionals does not processed correctly
in BibleTime. Iteration across all entries in
CSwordLexiconModuleInfo::entries for *Unicode* modules cause eternal loop
and incorrect data was received.
BibleTime 2.9.2 under Windows7x64 is affected/tested. Tested modules:
ERru_en and DBD.
In another words BibleTime just freeze when i switch to those modules. Not
sure whether it is BibleTime bug or Sword.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bt-devel