[bt-devel] Error while compiling bibletime with clucene 2.3.3.4

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 07:31:31 MST 2011

Tobias,

We are well aware of this, but no one has bothered to attack it.  I'm
mainly interested in how Arch got SWORD to compile against CLucene 2.
At present, neither BibleTime nor SWORD will compile against CLucene 2
and it looks like it will be a decently long uphill battle to get
either of them working properly.  Seeing Arch's solution would be a
big boost.

--Greg