[bt-devel] Error while compiling bibletime with clucene 2.3.3.4

OldShatterhand at gmx-topmail.de OldShatterhand at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Sep 9 07:26:22 MST 2011

hi,
I am the package maintainer of the bibletime package in the Archlinux
AUR (Arch-User-Repository) and I have a little problem with compiling
bibletime.
The compiling process results in an error (see the compiling log on
http://pastebin.com/w0QkN6KD)
It seems that bibletime doesn't support the new clucene version we have
in Arch (2.3.3.4).
I made a dirty workaround for this through making two extra packages
with an older clucene and a sword package which is compiled with this
old clucene (the sword from the offical repository is compiled with the
new clucene and so it comes to conflicts). It works but it is not realy
a good solution cause other package may conflict with this solution in
the future (for example xiphos which uses sword too).
So I want to ask you if you could make a bugfix for this, so that
bibletime is also able to be compiled with clucene 2.3.3.4.

Best Regards
OldShatterhand/ Tobias T.