[bt-devel] Error while compiling bibletime with clucene 2.3.3.4

OldShatterhand at gmx-topmail.de OldShatterhand at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Sep 9 07:38:11 MST 2011

hi Greg,
I don't know how they get it working but maybe the PKGBUILD for the
offical sword package will help you with this question (
https://projects.archlinux.de/svntogit/community.git/tree/sword/trunk/PKGBUILD)
otherwise maybe the package maintainer (Stefan Husman
<stefan-husman at t-online.de>) does know more about this.

Best Regards
Tobias T.