[bt-devel] BT 2.9.1 Display Error

troypulk troypulk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 00:04:59 MST 2011

In the past it was default for bibletime to install in ~./sword and sword.conf has always had /usr/share/sword as the install path and there was never a problem before.

But this time I did a fresh install of PCLinuxOS 64bit Phoenix Xfce 4.8 and sword 1.6.2 from the latest trunk and BT 2.9.1 but after this the double modules started to show up until I changed the install path and the conf file, I'm not sure why???

Also, installing sword 1.6.0 and bibletime 2.8.4 from the PCLinuxOS repos did not induce this error, only after updating manually to the latest software did the error show up.