[bt-devel] BT 2.9.1 Display Error

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 23:10:57 MST 2011

Troy,

The $HOME/.sword directory is always assumed to be one source of
modules. At least the way that BibleTime uses it, it should not appear
explicitly in the $HOME/.sword/sword.conf file. If you try to add that
path using the Bookshelf Manager dialog, it will not be written to the
sword.conf file. If I add that path by directly editing the sword.conf
file, I see double entries on the Bookshelf.

Gary