[bt-devel] BibleTime Mini

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:01:44 MST 2011

Maslyuk,

I'm not sure I understand what "dead platform" your application is
for. I can only surmise you are referring to Windows Mobile? But if
you are developing in Qt like the rest of BibleTime, that should at
the least, open up Maemo and Symbian to you. I also see an Android
port is available, according to the Qt website, although it is an
unofficial port.

For the licenses on the BibleTime icon, check the BibleTime sources.
They should document what its license is. If it is GPL or similar, you
are free to use the icon within the limits of the GPL.

I have no personal problems with you utilizing the name of BibleTime,
but I definitely don't speak for the team as a whole.

--Greg