[bt-devel] BibleTime Mini

Konstantin Maslyuk kalemas at mail.ru
Thu Apr 14 02:14:51 MST 2011

> I'm not sure I understand what "dead platform" your application is
> for. I can only surmise you are referring to Windows Mobile? But if
> you are developing in Qt like the rest of BibleTime, that should at
> the least, open up Maemo and Symbian to you. I also see an Android
> port is available, according to the Qt website, although it is an
> unofficial port.

Yes i'm speaking of Windows Mobile. I want to provide support at least
till the end of this year and this is most priority platform for now.

I remember you said you are Android phone owner, maybe you would like to
play with building this for Android platform when Qt 4.8 will be released
or Android port become more stable and faster? I would prepare anything
you would need for this.

I realize that having your Bible study environment everywhere is really
great opportunity!

Let God bless you.