[bt-devel] BibleTime Mini

Maslyuk Konstantin kalemas at mail.ru
Wed Apr 13 12:44:14 MST 2011

Hello.

I have set up project on SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletimemini/. And want to hear your
reasons about it before publishing information at Crosswire News. I still
haven't official grant to use BibleTime Mini name or maybe using BibleTime
icon would be not so good idea (but on device it is great to have icon
because i haven't time to make own). There is desktop Windows version and
you would look at how it looks and works.

I will be happy to have as many common parts in code as possible or even
if any future Mini widget or code will be used in BibleTime project. Be
they are too different for a while.

Someone may think that it is not perspective to develop for dead platform,
i can say that it is always perspective to develop for peoples who want to
know God's Word. And i sure that this application will be blessing for
many peoples many years.

God bless you.