[bt-devel] "Highlight" feature

steven vollom svollom at woh.rr.com
Sun Apr 3 14:27:06 MST 2011

Hi Steven,

Daniel sent your email to the BibleTime development mailing list. Please
reply to bt-devel at crosswire.org or join the mailing list at

You said you used BibleTime 2.5. Unfortunately we no longer support that
version. Could you please try the latest stable release (2.8.1)?

I'm not sure what you mean by the "highlight" feature. Could you please
describe this in more detail? Thanks!

Blessings!
Jaak

Dear Jaac, or other interested brother,

I am reasonably sure the feature was present in the 32 bit version, however,
it is missing in my version of Bibletime.

What I mean by 'highlight feature' is: if you drag the mouse over scripture
you wish to separate and remember from other word studies and click on the
selected highlight color, the subject of the study is easy to find, and at a
glance from page to page, just by identifying the color.

Thanks!  Hope I am not a bother.

I love Bibletime and am grateful for your work.

In CHRIST,
Steven