[bt-devel] Bookshelf troubles and wishes

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat Sep 26 01:46:13 MST 2009

Hi Jaak,

I have a problem with the bookshelf. When using the "Category/Language"
grouping, I see all categories correctly. But in the first category (daily
devotionals in German) most modules are put, while in the other categories
there is only one language and one module.
For "Category" grouping, things are messed up as well. Modules are not
correctly sorted by category.
"Language/Category" is broken at the category level as well.
"Lanugage" is broken too.
"No Grouping" works. =)

I'd consider these points bugs, can you please fix them?

2 Feature requests:
- Can you please enable 1-click folding/unfolding in the tree?
- Is there a possibility to filter the tree? I'd love to have a filter box above
the tree where I can just enter a few characters to get to the desired module
as fast as possible. Just like in KMail's folder tree, it has a filter too.

What do you think?

Thanks, mg