[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1981297 ] Hotkey to focus location field?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 7 07:36:29 MST 2009

Bugs item #1981297, was opened at 2008-06-01 06:07
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by gholmlund
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1981297&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Window related
>Group: resolved

Initial Comment:
I keep pressing ctrl-L to get to the location field (as in Firefox), but I haven't succeeded so far. For a keyboard user, it is quite annoying to have to grab the mouse all the time.