[bt-devel] Proposing a BibleTime Bug-a-thon

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at stthomasanglican.org
Thu Sep 10 10:46:03 MST 2009

I have been toying with a notion of hosting a bug-a-thon. What I am
proposing, we call together developers and interested parties to go
through the SF tracker and triage old and stale artifacts, close off
what we are able, leaving a list of current issues that need to be
worked on.

The list is not so huge, but could use a little updating. Below is a
list of open IDs

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=954&atid=511478 - 1 website
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=954&atid=100954 - 23 bugs
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=954&atid=350954 - 69 feature requests

This gives us (at present) 93 open artifacts.

What I am looking for, is interest from *at least* 4 people that will
make a commitment of 1-4 hours over the course of a weekend (that we
will choose) to go through as many artifacts as possible, assess if it
can be closed, and try ascertain when the fix had been entered to the
repo. We will co-ordinate our efforts on IRC and by way of this
mailing list.

I have been rather long winded, so I will wrap up. Please state your
interest, and a list of weekends that may work for you.

Thank you very much for your time.

Your brother in Christ.

Thomas