[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2853174 ] Add Greek/Hebrew text to mag display for Storngs number

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 6 15:13:37 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #2853174, was opened at 2009-09-06 22:13
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2853174&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be helpful to see the Greek/Hebrew text along with the already given pronunciation for a Strong's number shown in the mag display. I've seen this feature in other Bible study software and it helps me to understand the original text better. If this feature is available already, please tell me how to turn it on.