[bt-devel] Windows package: what changes were in the latest package?

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:16:18 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:
>
>> I see that the second upload I did last night got uploaded to the wrong
>> directory on sourcearchives.com so you did not get the last change about
>> the docs opening. I have re-uploaded it now.
>>
>> I will look into the selectd book name issue.
>>

> OK, it's better now. My fix for images not showing didn't work yet.
> QtWebKit needs links like "file:///C:" instead of "file://C:" (is this
> a bug in Qt?). BTW, if someone needs to know whether some bug or feature
> is in QtWebKit instead of BT, Arora browser may be helpful. Then you can
> save the html from BT and open it with Arora to see what happens.
>
>   Yours,
> 	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland
> 	e-mail: eekaikko at mailx.studentx.oulux.fix (with no x)

If you use FireFox on Windows and do File > Open File and choose a html
file on your computer you will see /// in the url. I believe that
"file://" and the "/C:" are th associations and that they are correct. I
used   QUrl::fromLocalFIle(filePath)   to correctly do this in a
platform independent way.

Gary