[bt-devel] Windows package: what changes were in the latest package?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Oct 16 14:05:27 MST 2009

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:

> If you use FireFox on Windows and do File > Open File and choose a html
> file on your computer you will see /// in the url. I believe that
> "file://" and the "/C:" are th associations and that they are correct. I
> used   QUrl::fromLocalFIle(filePath)   to correctly do this in a
> platform independent way.
>
> Gary

I tested my original fix with Firefox because I didn't have Arora then
or couldn't recompile BT. Yes, it worked with FF and therefore I
commited the fix. Probably FF is more tolerant than some others and adds
an extra '/'. I think you are right about QUrl and I will try it unless
someone else has done it before I get back from England (or unless I get
it done right now).

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland