[bt-devel] Windows package: what changes were in the latest package?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Oct 16 07:30:27 MST 2009

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> I see that the second upload I did last night got uploaded to the wrong
> directory on sourcearchives.com so you did not get the last change about
> the docs opening. I have re-uploaded it now.
>
> I will look into the selectd book name issue.

OK, it's better now. My fix for images not showing didn't work yet.
QtWebKit needs links like "file:///C:" instead of "file://C:" (is this
a bug in Qt?). BTW, if someone needs to know whether some bug or feature
is in QtWebKit instead of BT, Arora browser may be helpful. Then you can
save the html from BT and open it with Arora to see what happens.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland